While the year is starting slow with lockdowns and restrictions still in the play in several parts of the world, the fashion world this year seeks to unveil bold and stylish designs. We expect to see styles from the 80's and 90's but with a modern twist. Here is our top seven projected trends for 2021.
- Black Face Mask While wearing a face mask has been a thing in Asia due to various diseases and air pollution, it has now become mandatory for everyone in the world to wear a face mask due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Even though the primary aim of the face mask is to provide protection, why not make a statement while doing so. The black face mask adds a sleek and stylish touch to one's outfit and it also matches any outfit. Check out the Ray Darten black face mask with gold embroidery details adding the edge to any look. Get The Look, Click Here
- Head Scarfs Head scarfs not only protect the hair and keep it looking tidy, it also adds a sleek finesse to one's style without trying too hard. Over the years, the scarf trend as gone from bold colours to print and pattern in silk and cotton fabrics. Now, the trend is African print head scarfs. The bold and vibrant look of African print scarfs adds colour, style and elegance to any outfit. Get The Look, Click Here
- Bold Accessories What better way to make a statement than with bold accessories, from big earrings to statement neckpieces and African print bags. The right accessories will take your look from nice to WOW. Get The Look, Click Here
- Sunglasses Accessories brings an outfit together but sunglasses elevate your style. From the big glasses to the out of space theme shapes, simply reinvent your style with sunglasses.
- Long Braids Long braids is making the wave with celebrities like Beyoncé, Ciara and many more celebrities rocking the hairstyle to red carpets and many more events. The ha
- Jackets Take your style from hot to chic, bold and beautiful with jackets ranging from jackets in plain fabrics to prints and embroidery jackets. Get The Look, Click Here
- African Print Without a doubt, African print is the diamond of the rough of the 21st century. The bold, colourful and patterned fabric is all the rage and it is not slowing down. Celebrities and public figures have all been seen wearing African prints on red carpets and as street wear. African print is well on it's way to dominate the fashion world on a global scale. Get The Look, Click Here
Written By: Opeyemi Onilogbo